Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home work 1

In the start of the class we talk about meaning of the word literacy that has so many meanings. Then we learn about how to write a news who will be interesting for everyone and to keep attention on them. The news are contain from (DEAPR):
Design
Encode
Assemble
Publish
Revise
This will be necessary for us to made a news and in that way to inform people and keep their atention.
Because I study in the faculty at pedagogy this will be necessary for my future.
Ex.If I work in the kindergarden to comunicate with the perents for other problems of childreen.

3 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Vasko & Bill said...

Hi Tanja!
Please dont take it like a homework! It is just a reflection of what you think about some things. Nice job! Do you think that this new things can help you for something?

 
At July 11, 2007 at 3:48 AM , Blogger stojanovska said...

Yes I think that this new things can help me for mu future and my work, if I work with a childreen to inform them and comunicate with their parents.

 
At July 11, 2007 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Bill Warrick said...

:) great reflections and dialogue!

I agree with Vasko, the reflections should be a way for you to collect your thoughts about what you did during the day and help make sense of everything.

Bill

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home