Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Authentic problem

In the start of the class we remember what we talk about last class. Then we talk about authenthic problems of the people.That has so many skills,on the doctor, scientist, economist etc. This is for motivate the children, sometimes can and with a lie.
This can be needed in every moments of our life, there is so many,many problems that we meet in our life.
If I will be teacher in the kindergarden with this I will motivate Children to work individual one by one.

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Bill Warrick said...

Tanja...

I think that it is very good to use Authentic Problems with young children to help them see how they will use their knowledge in life. It helps them make connections to other areas of their lives.

Great reflection! :)

Bill

 
At July 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Carrie Rehberg said...

Tanja: Hi! I am one of Bill's graduate students from Virginia. I mentioned to another kindergarten teacher in your class that I had kindergarten students create an animal book. Each student created one page about an animal. I put the book together and made enough copies to share with all of the kindergarten students in the school. The students used our book as a homework assignment, where they had to read it to their parents. My students were very proud of themselves.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home