NO. 4
Today we learn about how to send contacts on other students and how to read our blogs. Then we learn about paint, a program for drawing and the things that we need it. We learn about and how to decorate something, what is the meanings of representational, organizational, explicative and transformational.
The program paint I think that is need for everyone, I thing that everyone know this, that is easy to work in paint etc.
If I work in the kindrergarden this will be need, children love painting and that is very interesting for them. Children can drown in paint what they want that is interesting for him or maybe if children stady matematics I like a teacher will made on a paper squer, circle, poligon etc to paint in their favorite color or squer - red, circle - blue, poligon - orange etc. Paint is very intresting and there is so much things to work on it.


3 Comments:
Tanja,
I've had students create lots of things using Paint such as the water cycle, regions of our state, their mom or dad, and many more. When we did the region activity we used a plastic overlay(transparency) and had students trace the outline.
Hi Tanja,
I really like your blog and riding your thoughts! Wendy has few great examples of how we can use graphics in the classrooms.
It is not difficult to use paint, difficult is to find appropriate way to use it with young children’s in the classroom. The question that you should always answer before starting class is: What will children’s learn by doing those graphics? And I think that it will be nice if I can read answer on yours question. That’s the example with painting square, circle and polygons.
Thank’ Wen for your wonderful examples and your big help!
Talk to you soon!
Vasko
Hi Vasko and Bill
I will answer on your question. Children with paint can learn how to paint, to drow or we to made a interest tings and that to show on them like my exsempel.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home