Tuesday, July 17, 2007

my shoes


6 Comments:

At July 18, 2007 at 2:58 AM , Blogger tomce said...

Hi great playing at infinity yesterday.

 
At July 18, 2007 at 2:59 AM , Blogger tomce said...

Great playing at INfinity yesterday.

 
At July 18, 2007 at 4:19 AM , Blogger sanja said...

Hey Tanja I like your shoes, I want to ask you, what you think what can be Authentic Problem at the commets.

 
At July 18, 2007 at 5:36 AM , Blogger iva said...

Thank you Tanja for your coment for my shoes,and I want to told you that I like your shoes because they are very creative and about that I like it,and have to much colors.

 
At July 18, 2007 at 5:45 AM , Blogger adrijana said...

Hi Tanja! I`am fascinate from your shoos, they are wonderful .Your drawing and pained in program Paint is wonderfyll.You can take in one company for shoes to made it the some like you drew.

 
At July 19, 2007 at 12:23 AM , Blogger tanjicka said...

Wonderfull shoes:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home