posted by stojanovska @ 10:54 AM 3 Comments
Hi Tanja!I'm happy when I see new blogs from my ISUM friends. I hope things are going well for you.I miss Bitola, too. I would love to come back next year!Bill
Hi Tanja i want to see all of you next year, and i hope that everyone will be there again.See you
If you miss Bitola so much come when ever you like. We want guests.Use nice the time that that left.Have a nice day
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Hi Tanja!
I'm happy when I see new blogs from my ISUM friends. I hope things are going well for you.
I miss Bitola, too. I would love to come back next year!
Bill
Hi Tanja i want to see all of you next year, and i hope that everyone will be there again.
See you
If you miss Bitola so much come when ever you like. We want guests.Use nice the time that that left.
Have a nice day
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home