Web quest
WEB QUEST
1. INTRODUCTION
One my friend with who I writing on Messenger from America want to come in Skopje. In that time I will be in Greece and I can’t be his leader. That why he pleased me to help him to find out some information about Skopje.
2. TASK
The task of this project is to help him to find out some information about Skopje.
3. RESOURCESS
http://www.skopje.gov.mk/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1
http://www.skopjeonline.com.mk/
http://www.aleksandarpalace.com.mk/
http://www.restaurants.com.mk/?gclid=CPnc_8eSto0CFQ3TXgodAF3CJA
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/FYR_of_Macedonia/Skopje-451990/Nightlife-Skopje-TG-C-1.html
4. PROCES
- Characteristics of Skopje
- Accommodate
- Culture
- Entertainment (night clubs and discotheques, restaurants)
- Shopping
- Food
- Transportation
- Contact
5. CONCLUSION
With this project I help on my friend from America how to come in Skopje and to found out about Skopje with this information. Now with this web quest and he can help everyone who wants to come in Skopje.
1. INTRODUCTION
One my friend with who I writing on Messenger from America want to come in Skopje. In that time I will be in Greece and I can’t be his leader. That why he pleased me to help him to find out some information about Skopje.
2. TASK
The task of this project is to help him to find out some information about Skopje.
3. RESOURCESS
http://www.skopje.gov.mk/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1
http://www.skopjeonline.com.mk/
http://www.aleksandarpalace.com.mk/
http://www.restaurants.com.mk/?gclid=CPnc_8eSto0CFQ3TXgodAF3CJA
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/FYR_of_Macedonia/Skopje-451990/Nightlife-Skopje-TG-C-1.html
4. PROCES
- Characteristics of Skopje
- Accommodate
- Culture
- Entertainment (night clubs and discotheques, restaurants)
- Shopping
- Food
- Transportation
- Contact
5. CONCLUSION
With this project I help on my friend from America how to come in Skopje and to found out about Skopje with this information. Now with this web quest and he can help everyone who wants to come in Skopje.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home